North Carolina Field Archery Association
- The 2017 Field Schedule has been posted! Join us at these events! Reminder: the NFAA Southeast Outdoor Sectional (May 20&21) & the NCFAA State Outdoor Championship (Aug 26&27) both require pre-registration. Contact Jackie Norris (336)263-0034 for more information.
- The 2017 Indoor State Championships Results are in. Congratulations to our new champions and you can check out the new Indoor Records.
- Wolf Ridge Archery News: Lots of exciting things are happening at Wolf Ridge. In January Allison Eaton taught a level II course which added four more coaches to their staff. That brings their total up to 9, with some who are compound shooters, some longbow, some barebow and Allison on Olympic Recurve. Since they had an indoor range this winter their numbers have continued to grow. They enjoyed having a handicapped league which included all types of bows and age groups! Their field range is getting close to being complete. They will test it out to make sure it is safe before opening it up, but hope to have it ready by the end of summer. Watch for an announcement for a combined field/target tournament weekend later in the season! This indoor season ended well with three of their youth (Eli Hughes, Laura Hughes and Lydia Key) winning their division in either the JOAD National or the National Indoor Championship. They are all looking forward to the move back to their outdoor range in the next week or two and several of the WRA archers will compete at the National level in both field and target tournaments this summer! Take a look at their website, wolfridgearchery.org to see all the details of what is happening with this club.
- To keep up with NCFAA news, follow our Google Groups site. To be added to the group, just send email to Joe Rozmus.You can also follow us at Facebook
- This web site is currently being reviewed and updated. The primary focus is to update information. Format changes will follow. Please be patient during this transition.